For questions about membership, contact - Ed Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are a member, your current dues year is printed on the top, left-hand corner of the mail label on your snail mailed newsletters.
1. The member has read and fully understands the current Range Rules and that both the member and his or her guests will abide by those rules at all times while at the range;
2. The member understands that violation of the rules can be grounds for loss of membership and forfeiture of all dues and fees paid; and,
3. The member has not been convicted of a felony in any federal, state or local jurisdiction and is not otherwise disqualified from lawfully possessing or using firearms.
DUES AND GATE KEY INFORMATION
1. The initial dues and membership fee, payable upon joining the club, is $60.00.
2. Subsequent annual dues for members is $35.00.
3. Annual dues may be paid by mail beginning January 1st of each calendar year and become past due following the regular annual meeting held on the third Tuesday in April. Following the annual meeting, there will be a “grace period” ending the last day of April during which dues may be paid without penalty. After this date the member will be removed from the membership list and must re-apply for membership.
4. Dues may be paid at any regular business meeting of the Chatuge Gun Club.
5. Dues also may be mailed to the Post Office Box 86, Hiawassee, GA 30546 any time after 1 January of that year.
6. Key cards will be activated and range access granted upon timely payment of dues.
7. Key cards will be rendered inactivate and range access denied on and after the last day of April of that year if dues are in arrears.
8. Failure to pay annual dues by 1 May of that calendar year will constitute default on the part of the member. After that date the member may rejoin the club by re-applying at the full initial membership fee rate of $60.00 and attending the range briefing.
9. It is each member's responsibility to pay his or her dues in a timely fashion without invoice or annual statement.
10. New memberships paid for between January 1st and the date of the annual meeting will carry over and be effective through the annual meeting of the following calendar year.
11. Lost key cards may be replaced to the member for a fee of $25.
12. Each member is responsible for keeping the Club advised of the member’s current address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
13. A new member certifies to the club and, as a condition of continued membership, recertifies by payment of annual dues, that:
A. The member has read and fully understands the current range rules and that both the member and his/her guests will abide by those rules at all times while at the range;
B. The member understands that violation of the rules can be grounds for loss of membership and forfeiture of all dues and fees paid; and,
C. The member has not been convicted of a felony in any federal, state or local jurisdiction and is not otherwise disqualified from lawfully possessing or using firearms.
SAFETY THE FINAL Responsibility IS YOURS
Copyright © 2021 Chatuge Gun Club, Inc - All Rights Reserved.