Chatuge Gun Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 86
Hiawassee, GA 30546
|• Chatuge Gun Club requires that all new members attend a “New Members Orientation” to
learn about the club layout and become familiar with the range rules and regulations.
• Prior to the Safety Briefing, please review our Range Rules which are found at the website –
chatugegunclub.com; Please print a copy of these rules to bring to the Orientation with you.
• Chatuge Gun Club Membership Orientation Presentations are offered the SECOND
SATURDAY each month. Upon review of the application, you will be contacted by phone and
scheduled to attend an Orientation Presentation of the Chatuge Gun Club. Location of the venue
and meeting time will be provided at this time. Allow three hours for this session.
• Upon the completion of the Orientation Presentation, completion of a brief quiz to assure
the material covered is fully understood and agreed to, applications are processed, fees
collected and, the new member will be issued an identification badge and a proximity card which
activates the range access gate.
• The first year’s dues are $60.00 and $35.00 per year thereafter.
• Since the size of the meeting group is limited, failure to attend your scheduled meeting time
will result in your application being moved to the end of the waiting list. While we would regret
doing so, failure to attend multiple scheduled sessions may be grounds for refusal of
• Each new member certifies to the Club, and as a condition of continued membership,
recertifies by payment of annual dues, that:
1. The member has read and fully understands the current Range Rules and that both the
member and his or her guests will abide by those rules at all times while at the range;
2. The member understands that violation of the rules can be grounds for loss of
membership and forfeiture of all dues and fees paid; and,
3. The member has not been convicted of a felony in any federal, state or local jurisdiction
and is not otherwise disqualified from lawfully possessing or using firearms.
|SAFETY THE FINAL Responsibility IS YOURS
|First read through the info below. Mail your new member application to Chatuge Gun
Club, P.O. Box 86, Hiawassee, Georgia 30546.
>>>>>>>>>> Do not send any fees (cash/checks) in with your application. <<<<<<<<<<
You will be contacted about coming to an Orientation.